We are Hiring!
We are currently hiring teachers for our online university. Subjects include nearly everything under the umbrella of Psychology. The following is a job description to let you know what we are looking for. Interested? Apply with your cover letter and resume on indeed.com.
Job Title: Adjunct Instructor, Psychology
Job Number: MPTU2020CsJ1
Employment Start Date: Fall Semester 2020
Job Category: Adjunct Faculty
Posting Date: June 9, 2020
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
Number of Positions: 20 Positions
Application & Position Contact Information
Commission paid per enrolled student for the course(s) you teach at My Psych Teacher University (MPTU) online.
Temporary with the opportunity to become permanent, part-time instructor for Fall Semester 2020. Teach a variety of psychology courses via our virtual classroom platform.
- Teach psychology and mental health courses as directed.
- Understand a variety of student needs and tailor lesson planning to various learning styles to empower online students.
- Create and manage a productive and safe learning environment for all students.
- Manage and evaluate student attendance and learning progress according to university policies.
- Make sure students are educated and up to date about course policies and expectations to attain course goals including receipt of any certification or endorsement.
- Master’s degree in Psychology preferred; or
- Master’s degree in any social or behavioral science with a minim of 16 graduate semester credits in Psychology.
- Ability to demonstrate results working with diverse populations including those having various religious or cultural values and backgrounds.
- Online student / course participation experience.
- Online teaching experience preferred.
« View Frequently Asked Questions for Teachers