Teach @ MPTU
Thank you for your interest in teaching at My Psych Teacher University (MPTU). You are now at the site of My Psych Teacher LLC. We are the parent company of MPTU. We conduct all interview processes and hiring for MPTU. All current positions have been filled. We are now hiring teachers for the 2021 – 2022 Academic Year. Positions fill quickly. If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible.
My Psych Teacher LLC hires only the most qualified professional psychologists and psychology teachers to lead courses at My Psych Teacher University. Our teachers are trained in their respective psychology professions and also must complete coursework specifically on teaching as an online educator. We equip our teachers to be successful in imparting knowledge to students in the virtual classroom environment. Our teachers also complete diversity training and work with students from diverse backgrounds.
As announced August 12, 2020, My Psych Teacher University will offer free psychology courses to the online community from Spring 2021 to Spring 2022. Classes will be taught by our highly qualified teachers. Premium courses will also be offered at industry standard reduced prices. Students enrolled in free courses will have the same access to free services that are offered to students with premium enrollments.
Free services for all students will include online profiles and course progress / completion tracking, academic tutoring, completion certificates, transcripts, help with scholarly publishing, and complimentary mental health counseling from licensed professionals. For students who show financial need, tuition and fees will be waived. Costs will be underwritten by donations from our loyal fans and supporters.
For now until Spring 2023, we will hire volunteer instructors or unpaid interns who are willing to grow with us, to teach free courses and have first consideration for paid roles as they become available. If you are interested in volunteering, submit your resume and cover letter to university @ mypsychteacher.com, with the words “ATTN: TEACHER APPLICANT” in the subject line.
Job Title: Adjunct Instructor, Psychology
Job Number: MPTU2021A
Employment Start Date: Fall Semester 2021
Job Category: Adjunct Faculty Intern / Volunteer Instructor
Application Deadline: Open
Application & Position Contact Information
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to university @ mypsychteacher.com, with the words “ATTN: TEACHER APPLICANT” in the subject line. For questions about this position, contact us.
Salary & Teaching Benefits
Commission is paid per enrolled student for the course(s) you teach at My Psych Teacher University (MPTU) online. My Psych Teachers use our learning management system (LMS) account at no cost (an $1,188 to $2,388 value).
Temporary with the opportunity to become permanent, part-time instructor for Fall Semester 2020. Teach a variety of psychology courses via our virtual classroom platform.
- Teach psychology and mental health courses as directed.
- Understand a variety of student needs and tailor lesson planning to various learning styles to empower online students.
- Create and manage a productive and safe learning environment for all students.
- Manage and evaluate student attendance and learning progress according to university policies.
- Make sure students are educated and up to date about course policies and expectations to attain course goals including receipt of any certification or endorsement.
- Master’s degree in Psychology preferred; or
- Master’s degree in any social or behavioral science with a minim of 16 graduate semester credits in Psychology.
- Ability to demonstrate results working with diverse populations including those having various religious or cultural values and backgrounds.
- Online student / course participation experience.
- Curriculum writing experience preferred.
- Online course preparation experience preferred.
- Online teaching experience preferred.
« View Frequently Asked Questions for Teachers